Monday, June 29, 2009

Yuki 7 Whisky Ad


After seeing all the great Yuki 7 work that Kevin Dart and company did and are doing for the book release and upcoming art show at Gallery Nucleus, I got inspired to do a piece of my own. Being the Icon of the 60's that she was, I figured that Ms. Yuki 7 herself would be in many many adverts. Since I enjoy Japanese whiskys, I figured I would place her in an ad for one. So there it is. I think it needs more of a clever slogan or catch phrase, but it'll do for now. I'll go have me a drink to think up a better one.

11 comments:

Josh Parpan said...

I love it Hugo!

alan bodner said...

Hi Hugo,
I like where you are going with this blog...
best to you,
Alan

Unknown said...

haha, guns and alcohol. I'm sold.

pakoto said...

veeeery nice!!

Patrick Kochakji said...

Awesome piece Hugo. Great pose.

Kerri-Lee Wright said...

I really like this piece. Love the colors, tone and ofcourse her pose =)

rps said...

I like your post

Manoj - Outsourcing data processing to India said...

your blog is AMAZEBALLS!

bhashkar_Quantity-Takeoff said...

I really like this piece. Love the colors, tone and ofcourse her pose...

sketchup4architect said...

Awesome! i enjoy your blog.

Posting Load and Truck said...

Linked out our facebook ...