Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bill

This is Bill, the lizard with a ladder. He is both in the movie, Alice In Wonderland, and in the book, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland. Bill doesn't have to big of roles in either, but I think he is a great character. That is why he is a prominent tattoo on my forearm/elbow. Bill.... You complete me.

I have also started a flickr account to show off some of the photos I have taken. You can check those guys out by clicking here. So far I only have my Japan trip on there, but plan to add more soon. Out!

6 comments:

Daniel Chong said...

i like the picture of the house whose windows look like eyes looking right.

Anonymous said...

bill is lovely and everything, but come on now. let's have some real tattoo photos please. show us your skin!

elizabeth said...

FINALLY a new post... sheesh!... and oh yeah, I like that lizard-

Young Vo said...

Look at me I'm Hugo and I blog:0
Cool stuff!

toxic dan said...

hey hugo! wats up!

Boogervampire said...

Welcome to blogger hell Hugo.

Dude, how big is your tattoo now?