Saturday, July 26, 2008

Love That Joker...


This new Joker from The Dark Night was such a krazy kool and new take on that character that it's a shame that it will never be performed again. Heath Ledger did a great job with him. I like seeing super insane villains. Ones that are capable of anything, even hurting themselves. Even the new look is kool, mutilated face and all. Although I do like the permanent white skin and green hair on him rather than it being make up. Again, the Joker is someone else I have never drawn, despite him being my favorite comic bad dude, so here he is. Would have liked to have seen a Harley Quinn down the line too. Want to know how I got these scars? Intense!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that movie kicked so much ass!

pretty nurse joker has to be my favorite though hehehe..